My Little Pony Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

My Little Pony Forums
My Little Pony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Still modded!
Help me find a My little Pony game that I forgot what it is. EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:18 pm by Fluttershy

» season 4 discussion
Help me find a My little Pony game that I forgot what it is. EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:47 pm by Fngr

» Fluttershy's Joy
Help me find a My little Pony game that I forgot what it is. EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:59 am by TinyHooves

» Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic
Help me find a My little Pony game that I forgot what it is. EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:45 am by EmiTwiPie

» Art Request
Help me find a My little Pony game that I forgot what it is. EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:04 am by Rainbow Paint T_T

» Requesting Queen Chrysalis desktop background
Help me find a My little Pony game that I forgot what it is. EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:18 am by Rainbow Paint T_T

» Sup Bronies (:D
Help me find a My little Pony game that I forgot what it is. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:20 pm by Rainbow Paint T_T

» *Flops into the forum*
Help me find a My little Pony game that I forgot what it is. EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:55 am by Discord

» Hello everypony!
Help me find a My little Pony game that I forgot what it is. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:37 pm by Fluttershy

Poll

What Is Your Favorite Song?

Help me find a My little Pony game that I forgot what it is. Vote_lcap19%Help me find a My little Pony game that I forgot what it is. Vote_rcap 19% [ 5 ]
Help me find a My little Pony game that I forgot what it is. Vote_lcap0%Help me find a My little Pony game that I forgot what it is. Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Help me find a My little Pony game that I forgot what it is. Vote_lcap19%Help me find a My little Pony game that I forgot what it is. Vote_rcap 19% [ 5 ]
Help me find a My little Pony game that I forgot what it is. Vote_lcap11%Help me find a My little Pony game that I forgot what it is. Vote_rcap 11% [ 3 ]
Help me find a My little Pony game that I forgot what it is. Vote_lcap11%Help me find a My little Pony game that I forgot what it is. Vote_rcap 11% [ 3 ]
Help me find a My little Pony game that I forgot what it is. Vote_lcap41%Help me find a My little Pony game that I forgot what it is. Vote_rcap 41% [ 11 ]

Total Votes : 27

Pegasister Sites
Photobucket
Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help me find a My little Pony game that I forgot what it is.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

XJ9

XJ9
Foal

It's like a 18 bit game with 18 bit Pony music, and it was shown at Brony Con but I forgot where to find it.

You play as twilight sparkle 1st, and it ends with fluttershy as the 6th pony, and you must beat the game as each character to unlock the next character.

Please help

Discord

Discord
Chaotic

Discord

Discord
Chaotic

i put it on the other forum as well.

MyLittleCarouselPony

MyLittleCarouselPony
Foal

I copied your post, XJ9, and posted it on the new mlp-fimforums, so that more ponies can see your question and hopefully answer.

http://www.thenewmlpfimforums.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum