My Little Pony Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

My Little Pony Forums
My Little Pony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Still modded!
episode - Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:18 pm by Fluttershy

» season 4 discussion
episode - Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:47 pm by Fngr

» Fluttershy's Joy
episode - Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:59 am by TinyHooves

» Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic
episode - Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:45 am by EmiTwiPie

» Art Request
episode - Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:04 am by Rainbow Paint T_T

» Requesting Queen Chrysalis desktop background
episode - Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:18 am by Rainbow Paint T_T

» Sup Bronies (:D
episode - Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:20 pm by Rainbow Paint T_T

» *Flops into the forum*
episode - Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:55 am by Discord

» Hello everypony!
episode - Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:37 pm by Fluttershy

Poll

What Is Your Favorite Song?

episode - Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic Vote_lcap19%episode - Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic Vote_rcap 19% [ 5 ]
episode - Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic Vote_lcap0%episode - Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
episode - Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic Vote_lcap19%episode - Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic Vote_rcap 19% [ 5 ]
episode - Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic Vote_lcap11%episode - Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic Vote_rcap 11% [ 3 ]
episode - Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic Vote_lcap11%episode - Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic Vote_rcap 11% [ 3 ]
episode - Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic Vote_lcap41%episode - Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic Vote_rcap 41% [ 11 ]

Total Votes : 27

Pegasister Sites
Photobucket
Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MyLittleCarouselPony

MyLittleCarouselPony
Foal

Ever wonder how the writers of MLP-FIM come up with the various ideas to make the episodes ? Do you have an idea for a My Little Pony episode or fan-fic ? Post your thoughts and ideas on this thread. You never know, maybe you will see your idea as a story line on a future season of MLP-FIM, or as a fan-fic posted on the Internet !

Here is my idea of a possible episode or two---

I think that an interesting episode theme would be that of the telling of a social/love triangle relationship that could exist between Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Twilight Sparkle, and how it may have formed. As part of the story, there would be a lengthy flashback to the time when Princess Celestia and Princess Luna were in a mutual and loving relationship with one another. Then it would be shown just how jealousy, as well as other undesirable qualities, began to overtake Princess Luna. These negative traits proved to be too much for Princess Luna, and she allowed them to cause her to deny the rising of the morning sun, leading to her banishment. After the flashback, the story would wind up showing how Twilight Sparkle came to understand the significance of what happened to Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon because of Princess Luna's emotional upheaval. This would be the background material for the confrontation between Nightmare Moon and Twilight Sparkle shown in the second episode of the first season. Although originally protagonists, over time Twilight Sparkle and Princess Luna would begin to develop a more friendly, almost romantic relationship between themselves, thus completing one side of the love triangle. The moral lesson of the episode would be that little girls, as well as adults, should be aware of just how strong emotions can effect one's judgement, and spill over into one's relationships with others.

And Yes ! I agree that there should be more episodes about Princess Luna and
Nightmare Moon, maybe one episode showing her side and feelings about the love triangle !

http://www.thenewmlpfimforums.forumotion.com

Thistle

Thistle
Ailourophile

It's a good idea, but you do have to remember that the show was (and still is) meant for younger girls..

https://mlpforums.forumotion.com

MyLittleCarouselPony

MyLittleCarouselPony
Foal

I have read in a MLP-FIM Blog that many of the later episodes of Season 2 were specifically written with both an adolescent's story line, and enough adult content to be interesting to adults and Bronys, too. An example of this is the episode where Twilight Sparkle is distressed about something, and the Twilight Sparkle of the future comes back in time to warn her about an impending disaster. Children would just view the episode as being a story just like all of the other My Little Pony stories, nothing more. But adults and Bronys would see much more in the episode, and the references to the story and plot lines in the movie " Back to the Future ". The story and episode that I have mentioned previously would be written in that mode, with two levels of interest; One level for children, but another level that would be of interest to adults and Bronys.

Thistle

Thistle
Ailourophile

True, and the James Bond reference...

elrunion136

Foal

Episode Name: Too Close For Comfort

Lesson: Love your friendss. Embrace the good and help to fix the bad

Summary: Rarity finds out during a doctors visit for blood donation that she has a family member thats a product of incest. She questions all her family, but nothing comes up. She then realized that SHE is the incest child. She gets angry when she learns that the other relative her mom was in a relationship in was her so-called grandfather.

I know its mature, but i got the idea from Law and Order.

Thistle

Thistle
Ailourophile

Why Rarity?

elrunion136

Foal

Thistle wrote:Why Rarity?

I just thought Rarity's Image (san her little insaneness in episode 14) seemed too...squeaky clean. Everyone has a dirty little secret. And anyone can find out, no matter how welll hidden it is.

Thistle

Thistle
Ailourophile

elrunion136 wrote:

I just thought Rarity's Image (san her little insaneness in episode 14) seemed too...squeaky clean. Everyone has a dirty little secret. And anyone can find out, no matter how welll hidden it is.
True. Rarity is a perfectionist though.

elrunion136

Foal

Thistle wrote:
elrunion136 wrote:

Perfectionist are both a blessing and a curse. They can sometime over looks things and they fester into whoknowswhat.

Thistle

Thistle
Ailourophile

elrunion136 wrote:
Thistle wrote:
elrunion136 wrote:

Perfectionist are both a blessing and a curse. They can sometime over looks things and they fester into whoknowswhat.
Rarity also is extremely manipulated into what other ponies think.

MyLittleCarouselPony

MyLittleCarouselPony
Foal

I agree with you that your episode idea would be for mature audiences only. Children would not understand the various implications of incest, and might be puzzled or upset about that subject. Your idea would, however, work for an animation or fan-fic directed to adult Bronys and Pegasisters.

elrunion136

Foal

New Idea:

Name: Double Vision

The mane six somehow bring their human selves to Equestria...and their not what they thought. On top of being kids.

Twilight = Kristen: A girl who has multiple college degrees
Rainbow Dash = Rachel: Athlete with Acrophobia (Fear of heights)
Pinkie Pie = Carla: Cant stand parties do to ear infection
Rarity = Rianna: not afraid to get her hands dirty
AppleJack = Hannah: Is more prissy
Fluttershy = Pheboe: More outgoing and a little aggresive

That any safer for kids

13episode - Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic Empty My Idea Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:45 am

EmiTwiPie

Foal

A failing love.

After meeting the pony Flash Sentry Twilight finds a huge attraction to him,but it doesn't seem like he's paying any attention to Twilight.Twilight doesn't accept what life is giving to her and figures that the only thing she can do is only give him a love potion.After asking him out for tea in the library she makes the potion and gives it instead of the tea.But when he drinks the potion it makes Flash attracted to Twilight....Even too much.Will Twilight be able to fix everything?Or will she fail despertly?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum