My Little Pony Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

My Little Pony Forums
My Little Pony Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Still modded!
[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:18 pm by Fluttershy

» season 4 discussion
[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 6:47 pm by Fngr

» Fluttershy's Joy
[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:59 am by TinyHooves

» Create your own My Little Pony episode or fan-fic
[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:45 am by EmiTwiPie

» Art Request
[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:04 am by Rainbow Paint T_T

» Requesting Queen Chrysalis desktop background
[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:18 am by Rainbow Paint T_T

» Sup Bronies (:D
[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 4:20 pm by Rainbow Paint T_T

» *Flops into the forum*
[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:55 am by Discord

» Hello everypony!
[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree EmptyWed May 22, 2013 10:37 pm by Fluttershy

Poll

What Is Your Favorite Song?

[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree Vote_lcap19%[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree Vote_rcap 19% [ 5 ]
[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree Vote_lcap0%[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree Vote_lcap19%[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree Vote_rcap 19% [ 5 ]
[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree Vote_lcap11%[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree Vote_rcap 11% [ 3 ]
[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree Vote_lcap11%[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree Vote_rcap 11% [ 3 ]
[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree Vote_lcap41%[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree Vote_rcap 41% [ 11 ]

Total Votes : 27

Pegasister Sites
Photobucket
Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree Empty [RPG] The Secrets of Everfree Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Falgantil

Foal

Hey everypony! ^^

To start off, I want to say this is my first time using this forum, so go easy on me. That being said, I want to show all of you a game that me and 10 other very talented (in my opinion) are working on. Basically, its an Open-World puzzlebased RPG. It contains the Dragon Age 2 controls, the World-Acts from Diablo 2 and 3, the Open-World and 3D aspect from World of Warcraft, and puzzles from all sorts of puzzle games.
Although there will be combat involved, it will be alike the combat seen in the Zelda games. For now the game will be singleplayer, but if people show interest in it, we will consider making it multiplayer..
I, along with our Lead 3D modeller, am the founder of this game. So far, these are the ideas we're working towards getting ready for the demo release:

You start out in the schoolhouse as 3 ponies. A Pegasus, Unicorn and Earth pony. Meaning you control a group of 3 fillies/colts, which you can switch between controlling as you go, like in Dragon Age 2. The first interaction is with Miss Cheerilee. She will give you a quick introduction, after which tou will then proceed into the school yard, where (possibly) Cheerilee will instruct you on how to use the basic controls and the racial abilities for each race, on the different objects in the school yard. We have not yet decided what all of the racial abilities are, but its certain that you are going to need all 3 ponies to overcome many of the puzzles in the game.

Currently, we're looking for the following:

• 3D Artist (Modeler)
  • 2D Artist (GUI Graphics)
  • 2D Artist (Textures)
  • Sound Artist (Background Music, Voice Acting, Spell/Ability Audio, Background Audio, e.g. birds, wind, rain, etc.)

But anyone who wants to help are welcome to ask, and we'll see if we can work something out.

So far we are still programming the base of the game. E.g. the controls, audio, NPCs, interaction, world physics, etc. Which means, we don't have much portfolio yet. All we want to show is this picture of the creation screen, seeing as everything else at the moment are simply not far enough in development to give the spectator a clear view of our intentions with the game:
[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree 134282337422
Of course it will have eyes. The reason it currently doesn't is, we're trying to make it possible for us to move the eyes through programming. It will save the animators a lot of work, and the game will take up less disk space.
Also, bear in mind that most of the 2D graphics you see will be changed, once we actually get a 2D artist x)

Not much more to say from here. If there's more you'd like to know, let me know and Ill update it as soon as possible.

Contact info:
Email: Ekrajb123[at]gmail.com

Thanks
Falgantil

PS. I go by the name Keta usually, but 'Register' wanted minimum 5 characters .___.'

2[RPG] The Secrets of Everfree Empty Re: [RPG] The Secrets of Everfree Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:04 pm

Falgantil

Foal

Flo, one of our great programmers has managed to unravel the mystery that is HLSL! That means we now have a basic shader working! Head over to the Blogspot to read more about it, or watch the linked video here:

Thanks
Falgantil Aka. Keta

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum